Aoife Sexton - Managing Your Companies Data Under the new GDPR - Booked Out
The General Data Protection Regulation comes into force on May 25th: The clock is ticking….
This important workshop will cover the following topics;
• What are the top 10 things I should do to get GDPR ready?t
• What are the main changes that the GDPR will bring about?
• How will it affect SME’s?
• How will it affect my business on a day to day level?
• How will it affect how I deal with my staff, customers, suppliers?
A light breakfast will be provided
Aoife is Co-Founder and Director at Frontier Privacy. As a Solicitor, she is also Principal at the law firm, Tech Law Services.
Frontier Privacy is an innovative consultancy firm offering a full range of data protection services, assisting companies to become compliant with existing data protection laws as well as the upcoming GDPR. Frontier Privacy is an official training partner of the IAPP. Aoife is certified CIPP/E by the International Association of Privacy Professionals as well as a Certified Data Protection Practitioner (PDP). She is a regular lecturer at the Law Society of Ireland on data protection and technology law and a regular conference speaker.